We can help get your life back on track.
Applying for disability is frustrating.
And getting denied is discouraging.
We’re here to help you win your Social Security case.
We can get your life back on track.
Our results count
We can help if need help applying for disability, or Social Security denied your case, and you’d like to appeal. It’s important to contact a disability attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights.
Are you over 50? We’ve helped thousands of people age 50+ get the Social Security Disability benefits they deserve.
Let our attorney’s experience work for you
Many positive comments from former clients speak volumes about our experience, dedication, and ability to get the job done right.
We have represented people with many kinds of disabilities.
And we truly care about you and your case.
Getting the help you need is easy
- Contact us now for your free online case evaluation, or call us at 719-632-4808.
- We’ll review your case.
- We’ll schedule a free consultation.
But if you’re not ready to talk to a lawyer yet, we have information that can help you right now.
We handle cases at all levels
- Applications for SSDI benefits only (not SSI cases)
- Denied applications
- Social Security hearings
- Continuing disability reviews
- Appeals to the appeals council and federal court — if we’ve taken the case to hearing
We work on all types of Social Security disability cases
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI or DIB)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Children’s SSI
- Adult Disabled Children’s Benefits
- Disabled Widow’s Benefits
If you need help applying or appealing a denial, we can help you with your Social Security disability case.
Contact us now for your free case evaluation.