The answer is most likely, yes.
If you have a legal problem, you should talk to a competent attorney in your state regarding your situation.
Although the internet can be a wonderful resource, a qualified attorney who specializes in VA disability cases is still the best way to get the information and help that you need and deserve.
Some things to consider when deciding whether or not you need an attorney:
- The Veterans disability system is very complicated, and hiring a qualified attorney ensures that you receive maximum compensation for your disabilities.
- We understand that it’s a difficult decision to hire a lawyer, but if you’re fighting the VA, you need someone with experience to level the playing field.
- You may face an uphill battle against the VA, which has seemingly endless legal resources and a desire to stop you at every turn.
- You cannot trust the VA to look out for your best interests.
The VA’s goal is to pay out on the least number of cases possible. That’s why so many of you get unjustly denied.
- Law is not a do-it-yourself project. By the time a case that’s been mishandled gets to us, we’re not always able to fix it.
- When you hire an experienced lawyer to handle your VA case, you will find that the fee paid is well worth it.
- Our attorney generally works on a contingency basis, which means he’ll get paid only if you win your case.
What will Spencer Law Firm do for me?
- gather evidence
- generate new evidence, if needed
- combat negative evidence
- be knowledgeable about your medical condition and issues
- make sure that all papers are properly filed with the court or agency
- be knowledgeable about legal issues specific to your case
- keep you informed of the status of your case
- write briefs and/or motions to the court
- perform legal research
- argue for you in court
Ready for help?
Call us at 719-632-4808, or contact us online.