We are a small firm that truly cares about you and your case.
We focus only on Workers’ Compensation, Social Security, and Veterans’ Disability law.
Patrick is passionate about his work. If you’re injured or disabled he will help you get you the financial and medical help you need.
Cheryl has been a paralegal at our firm since 1997. She helps Patrick get the Social Security and Veterans’ Disability cases ready for court. From intake to hearing and onto appeal (if necessary) she is deeply involved in each case.
- At Spencer Law Firm we don’t give up easily. If there is a way to win your case, we’ll do our best to find it.
- As a client of Spencer Law Firm your phone calls and e-mails will be promptly returned.
We will work hard to get you all the benefits you deserve.
- Our goal is to reduce your stress, not add to it.
- You will work with Patrick Spencer, who is an experienced attorney, and paralegals who know the system.
- Helping you win your case is what matters to us the most.
- We’ll always be honest with you. We won’t sugarcoat things, or lead you to believe your case is worth more than it is.
- Other firms may neglect your case due to disorganization. But we use sophisticated case management software and an efficient electronic file system so that we don’t lose track of your case.
- At Spencer Law Firm you’ll work with attorney Patrick Spencer, not a kid fresh out of law school.
- When you meet with Patrick you’ll have plenty of time to get all of your questions answered. — Many clients say that we spend more time with them than other lawyers have.
- We’ll always explain your case to you in plain English. We want you to understand what’s happening on your case. We won’t use legal jargon to try to impress or confuse you.
- The level of attention we’ll give your case isn’t common — it takes a little more work, but our results speak for themselves.
What will Spencer Law Firm do for me?
- gather evidence,
- generate new evidence, if needed,
- fight negative evidence,
- be knowledgeable about your medical condition and issues,
- make sure that all papers are properly filed with the court or agency,
- know about legal issues specific to your case,
- keep you informed of the status of your case,
- write briefs and/or motions to the court,
- research legal issues,
- argue for you in court,
- submit evidence to the court,
- examine witnesses,
- cross-examine vocational and medical experts,
- depose vocational and medical experts,
- conduct discovery,
- negotiate settlements based on years of experience,
- preserve any issues for appeal,
- appeal your case to a higher court, if necessary,
- make sure you get the highest rating possible,
- get you all the benefits that you are entitled to.
Spencer Law Firm has been in business since 1990. And Since the beginning, we’ve handled Colorado Workers’ Compensation and Social Security disability cases.
When Patrick Spencer joined the firm in 1997, he expanded our Social Security practice to include appeals to Federal Court. And in 2008, he started taking Veterans’ Disability cases.
We are a member of the Better Business Bureau, and have an A+ rating.
During the 20+ years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped many clients from around Southern Colorado including: Alamosa, Buena Vista, Castle Rock, Colorado Springs, Durango, Lamar, La Junta, Pueblo, Salida and Walsenburg.